Friday 6 April 2012

Josh Liddy's Audio Notes after Meeting with Carson Shelter April 11

Josh Liddy has released his audio notes on his meeting with the director of Carson Shelter in LA, back in April 2011. 

Notably, the director stated that No-Kill shelters don't exist, and that all Pit Bulls are aggressive.

"Why am I now putting out this video? These audio notes were recorded BEFORE this website was even created. I’ve since went through almost a year of witnessing wrongs that keep on coming at a rapid pace. Many on the staff at Carson have developed very negative opinions of me and my work. That’s now a given. But (back then) my opinion towards them was far more centric in approach, as I genuinely wanted to work “with” these individuals in order to help save these Pit Bulls lives. I had a track record of working “with” OC, working “with” East Valley. We certainly didn’t always agree on how things went down, but I was still speaking my mind and they weren’t necessarily scared of that. The dialogue was open. With Carson, not so much. I hope that this video displays the philosophy that has (imo) always been present there, the way of thinking, the way of operating. That’s why I now want people to hear my insights on that very day, as it preempts all that has since happened, and follows all that had already happened long before I was even doing this or aware of the problems…"

Hear the whole report here.

No comments:

Post a Comment