Thursday 2 February 2012

Amazingly happy pit bull tale!!

This blog post is just incredible. Makes me instantly in love with everyone involved haha!! It's a cute tale of a guy in Manhattan getting his first pitbull. His vivid and enthusiastic story telling makes it even more entertaining. What a great guy!! 




Some snippets:

"There was some noise coming from the back of the truck so I squatted down to the ground, as is my instinct when I sense the approach of a dog. And this little Pit Bull—this wiggly little bright-eyed beast ran up, threw her arms around my shoulders, and attacked my face with her tongue. But her arms weren’t just, you know, there. This was a full-on hug."

"If I thought the descent into crazy dog-owner would come gradually, I was mistaken. She is all I know how to talk about anymore to anybody. I proudly report the number of times she pooped in a day (yesterday: 3! Today: 1, so far.) and somehow I don’t even mind her rancid farts. To me, she is perfect."

G'wan and read the whole thing...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment