Monday 6 February 2012

Reaction to McDonalds

McDonalds released a radio advert which said that petting a stray pit bull was risky, unlike chosing their new mini McNuggets or something... load of crap anyway, it's been pulled now thanks to the overwhelming response from Pit Bull owners, which makes me happy cause it means there's a lot of people lovin' not hatin' >PIT BULLS< hooraaayyyy

Josh Liddy's Response via swaylove.org

and BAD RAP's Mc Donalds Bark Off

Whilst I fully agree McDonalds should have cause to try and defend the risk-factor of their food, I don't think they were saying the nuggets themselves weren't risky- more the idea of choosing something from them menu you havn't had before is kinda risky... cause, like, you might not like it or something... but... it's all stupid anyway and I'm still happy that McDonalds lost all that money spent on that advert campaign though geez it probably cost less to make than the nuggets themselves cost in store. Fuck McDonalds. I hate them so much. But I love Pit Bulls.

Here's a pretty Pit Bull (credit- Josh Liddy of the sway love site above)


You can read the story of this lovely boy, Junior, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment